Wednesday 7 March 2012

Bearen's big adventure

Dear Nana Kayzy,

This is your Bearen writing to you.

I have been on a big adventure, and 'cause you made me and you love me, I know you're interested in everything I do, so I want to tell you all about it.



Well, first Granny Wellby drove us to Adelaide airport, with Bruce as her navigator. (Bruce decided not to come with us to Melbourne. He said Granny Wellby would need his company while we were away.)



Then I hid in Mum's hand luggage - I didn't want to be cooped up in a suitcase with Mum's clothes, and miss all the fun.

 Soon we got on the plane and WHOOSH - before we knew it we were flying - WHEE! I saw lots of things out of the window for awhile,



but then we were too high to see the ground - above the clouds!



When we got to Melbourne, Mum and Dad took me to a big hotel, and I could see the big city out of our window.

We did lots of exciting things in Melbourne, but one of the best was eating at a big restaurant - all that food, and such a little tummy (Bruce would have been able to fit more in, I'm sure).


I had such a great time, and so when we got home to Bunbury Cottage, everyone gathered around to hear about my BIG ADVENTURE, and my story was so exciting they said it was just like being there!

Big hugs to you, dear Nana,
from me, Bearen xxxx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Nana, You must be so thrilled to get such lovely pictures of dear Bearen. He looks as though he is having the best adventure. I would love a plane ride. Granny never takes me!!!!! (sigh)
    Hugs
    Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilbur. Yes, I was thrilled to hear about Bearen's adventures,and even more thrilled that he sent his Nana a letter.
    Dear Wilbur, you do so many exciting things with Granny - in fact you are Bearen's hero (he reads about you on Granny's blog at http://kaysbearsandfriend.blogspot.com). I'm sure that you have even bigger, better adventures ahead of you.
    Big hugs from Nana Kayzy and Bearen xx

    ReplyDelete

So glad you dropped in! We love friends to visit, so please come again soon.